THE EVOLUTION OF THE SALES FUNNEL
The 6 Steps Your Funnel Needs To Create A Trackable, Predictable and Automated Machine.
The 6 Outcomes Every Successful Funnel Needs:
1) Digital Infrastructure (Systems and Automation)- Your funnel will leverage an internal, automated system to acquire and qualify leads. Moreover, this system will work in conjunction with other lead flow systems already in place (email, organic outreach, etc).
2) Tracking & ROI - Your funnel will leverage a tracking system which will allows one to measure the cost and conversion rate of the desired KPIs. Moreover, this provides us with the ability to track all inbound clicks with a unified measuring system.
3) Audience Segmentation - Your funnel will include a segmentation system which will enables hyper-segmented audiences to re-retarget with segment-specific messaging.
4) Retargeting & Remarketing - Your funnel will use, trackable, predictable and automated Paid Ads retargeting and remarketing systems. This helps maximize the ad budget to retarget website visitors who've displayed the greatest amount of intent (but did not convert). Furthermore, these systems will provide insight into your attribution/conversion window, cost per lead and cost per customer.
5) Lead Warming - Your funnel will use automated lead warming systems to warm-up your lead while in the sales process.
6) New Qualified Traffic - Your funnel will leverage an internal, automated system to acquire and qualify new leads in order to maximize trackable, predictable acquisition channels.